Tuesday 5 July 2011

What to run to

One thing for sure is I have never come across people with the same music tastes when it involves exercise. For some reason people will listen to a very defined taste to help them get through the miles. I have to admit that what I listen to is quite varied depending on the difficulty and tempo.Posting up of what gets me through... Maybe someone will be inspired.

This song is quite new to my playlist but it is so powerful it's hard not to think of it. When you need an understanding of pain, maybe on the slow miles this brings you through to the other side.



This next song... It's tough to describe so I'll explain the situation. Elevated heart rate a surge in adrenaline and the chase in sight. A great tempo for hunting someone on the sidewalk. Only listen with good earphones for the bass effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment