Tuesday 12 April 2011

Best foot forward!

Hi Everyone,

I've started this blog again because I am wanting to write my thoughts down again... This time though, it will be focused on a particular subject. Running of course! I've done it on and off now for a few years and only stopped due to injuries but now I have a mission to complete. Come the 22ND of May I have to be ready for my first ever marathon. A daunting task but perfectly doable as I saw last Sunday during the Brighton marathon. Men and women dressed to the nine in full fire-man suits, rhinos, even toilets. A chance meeting with the King replied to any cheers from the crowd with a "Aww, thank you very much!".

Anyway the blog will is also for myself to stay updated and keep a record of everything.

Algar

No comments:

Post a Comment